Re: Greetings all, I humbly request your assistance

Poster: Me <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

Greetings Mi Lord  upon you from one of your southern neighbors from
marinus.  I would be glad to introduce you to some of the local ladys and
gentles.  As for contacts if you wish you can visit of the web WWW.SCA.ORG
then goto where am I located option. The go down to Atlantia then to the
Tir-y-don webpage and you can contact the schenshal which will get you more
numbers then you ever needed:)  Also did you happen to be the one at
Tyr-y-don event call Summer Tourney who hailed from Texas ?
Myrddin of Ellesmere