Re: Equestrian Information

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

Greetings!  My Lord and I checked into this a year or so ago and it is
the Earl Marshall who this would fall under.  We were told by the Society
Eques. Marshall (who has now been replaced) that to get authorized we had
to Marshall 2 or 3 Eques. events.  That means traveling out of Kingdom to
Marshall under an already authorized Mars.  That was just too much
traveling for us at that time.  We did get authorized to ride though.  An
Eques. guild sounds like a great idea and I know there are several of us
who would be interested.  In Service, Kari Kyst

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland