CRUSADES

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

We would like to thank everyone who attended Our little conflict with
Our cousins (and friends of the East) to whip their as.... darn there I
go again.  What I (Logan) would like to know are your suggestions for
improvements for next year as We are trying to get this locked down as a
permenant site.  PLEASE responde directly to Us.  I /We have recieved
alot of stuff already and really want some more.  The East wants to
continue this war and since we (as a Kingdom) don't have one (thanks
Trimaris!) we need to make sure that we (as a Kingdom) do what we can to
improve it!  I personally had a great time.

HRM Logan