RE: CRUSADES

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

His Majesty said:

"What I (Logan) would like to know are your suggestions for improvements
for next year as We are trying to get this locked down as a permenant
site.  PLEASE responde directly to Us.  I /We have recieved alot of
stuff already and really want some more."
Efen says (with a hint of his usual humor):

Be warned! He said something like this at court, all friendly and
approacable-like. I was so naive, and trusting. I had to open my big
mouth and make a suggestion. Now it seems I'm organizing classes for
next year! Anyone feel like helping?

-efen