Remember....

Poster: tawnyk@juno.com (shana m harvey)

It's not just the household that remembers, guys.  I will remeber Kane
with fondness for his spirit and gratitude for the laughter (and the many
times my sides hurt), because I think that would please him .  I will
remember Muirgen with grace, because she was human and her best was very
good....and I will cover my forehead because the men of the household
still remember that "special greeting" of Kane's.
They are missed.

Choosing to remember with smiles instead of tears,
Tawny