Re: SCA History

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

>         I need some help. What I need to know is the first four or five
> baronial level groups (read Barony or Province) of each kingdom....
[snip]
> West, Ansteorra, Caid, Calontir, Drachenwald, Atlantia: ????

For Atlantia...
Top Three, deliberately placed in no particular order: Caer Mear, Storvik,
Windmasters Hill.

I'm not sure about the next two, but they are from this list: Sacred
Stone, Tir-Y-Don, Hidden Mountain, Nottinghill Coill, Black Diamond.

I've left Myrkewoulde off this list because we currently don't have a
group by that name, though I think it was the first barony in the
geographic area now known as Atlantia.

Evan