Trying to locate...

Poster: "J.M.D'Agostino-Toney" <LongshipCo@compuserve.com>

Almost a year ago, I posted a request that if anyone knew of how I could
contact Bryan Gibson of Images Studios, please contact me. I believe he is
living in  Tennessee, maybe Knoxville?. He was at 12th Night the year it
was at Lynchburg and several people from Atlantia seemed to know him.

He's an artist. I need to contact him re purchasing print rights to one of
his drawings.

Can anyone please help me or direct me to a contact in Bryan's home
kingdom?

Thank you.

                                        Ana Ilevna