Re: Seamstress advice needed URL Corrected!

Poster: Beiskaldi@aol.com

Greetings from Thyra.  For those of you who dont know me, I am good friends
with Master Andrixos, the Trim Guy, and also sell for him in
Atlantia--Calontir Trim, now in Meridies, with local branches in Atlantia--go
figure.  He keeps me stocked with a good portion of his inventory & I try to
make it around to a good number of events in the northern part of Atlantia.
 I would be happy to help anyone who wants trim, esp. since the newest things
Drix got just before Pennsic are not yet up on the webpage (including the
really nifty Welsh imported trims that he proudly reminds everyone that noone
else has).

Thanks,
Thyra