2 tidbits

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

Tidbit #1:
I guess Lord Valentine (of the Midrealm) doesn't read this list to
defend his copyright, so I will.  He wrote the SCA lyrics to the "My Old
Man Song" that were posted last week. I generally reccomend that people
not post a creative work unless they wrote it or have recieved express
permission from the author. Some of us actually make a meager living
peddling our creative work. Please remember that republishing  work
without permission is a violation of copyright law. Thank you, 'nuff
said. (I'm not yelling or pointing fingers, just delivering a gentle
reminder.) If anyone wants Lord Valentine's contact info, e-mail me
privately (efen@hotmail.com).

Tidbit #2:
Anyone looking forward to My Lady Arawynn's Beginning Doumbek class or
12th Century Garb Discussion at the upcoming Univerity Atlantia, please
know that they have been cancelled due to mundane conflict. (The
Chancellor has already been notified.)