Re: Historically Curious

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

> I've been curious since Saturday as to the extent of HRH Michael's
> history.  How many times, wherever the kingdom, has he sat the throne
> already?  Is there a record in the making here?
>
> I know that Duke Paul of Bellatrix, Duke Jade of Starfall and Duke James
> Greyhelm have each reigned 8 times as King.  In addition, Jade and James
> each reigned once as Prince of the Mists.

Michael has reigned seven times; this upcoming will be his eighth. He was
also Territorial Prince of Atlantia once.

He was King of the East once; while on the throne, Atlantia (where he
resided) was promoted to incipient kingdom status. Presiding over the
first-ever Atlantian Crown Lists, Michael also fought in them, and won.

He reigned once more during the early years of Atlantia (date forgotten).
For his reign as Prince and these first three as King, Carissa of Burgundy
was his consort. Later on, with Seonaid as consort, Michael reigned during
the summers of C.E. 1989, 1990, 1992 and 1995.

Evan, who doesn't remember Carissa - before his time - but knows the first
two dates from their Historical Significance.