Re: Abduct Efen was Song Copyrights

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

> Poster: LWright740@aol.com
>
> You always have enjoyed being torchered too much.  Listen this guy will do
> anything to be the center of attention.
>
> Lora Leigh

Gee, I never thought of torching Efen. . .
	it would help him hit those high notes, though.  It's an idea.  Oh
well, just keep me on your good side Efen.
Aye,
Eogan
(if runnin through the hills with a fiery cross summoned the Highland
Clans, I wonder what a fiery Efen would summon?  Dare I even ask...)