Re: Abduct Efen was Song Copyrights

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

Wow I had forgoten about Gil's Tavern.  Well that couldn't have been sweet
little me that must have been my evil twin.

>PLEASE LORA! (I'm on my knees begging) Don't drag me around and make me
sing! I couldn't stand it! All those happy, entertained audiences,
applauding, begging for more (what me humble?). I'd have to sue myself
for copyright infringement or something. It would be worse than being
thrown into that briar patch...<

You always have enjoyed being torchered too much.  Listen this guy will do
anything to be the center of attention.

Lora Leigh