RE: Delinquent quarterly reports

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

> Why the heck do we always have to call people?  Postcards are quick and
> cheap.  (I'm assuming not everyone has access to email.)  Also, snail mail
> isn't really always that slow, and unless we're talking seneschales and
> exchequers here, the house ain't gonna burn down if it takes a couple of
> days.
>
> Besides, it gives you something tangible to put in your files.

	And is a good idea for the first try but you want to give that
	local officer as much time as possible and you want to hear for
yourself.  There are
	too many times when "it must have gotten lost in the mail" or other
reasons and a
	phone call is a way of being SURE the message didn't get lost in the
mail.  Sure
	certified letters work but now you're talking about signatures and
more money.

	Rebecca