Paperwork, officers, and stuff....

Poster: Heather Swann <swannh@psi.com>

I would just like to say that I am very grateful to the folks who do the
paperwork and handle the bureaucracy.  I've done it on the local level
myself, and I know it's a pain.  I just want folks to know it's not the
people I'm thinking of here...just wondering if there is any extraneous
paperwork that can be minimized.

Do any of the Kingdom level offices have funds to cover phone calls?  I
assume not- just an idea.....and I'm not sure if there's a practical way to
do it.  Prepaid calling cards that will send you a record of calls, maybe.

Miri
Still Surreal........