Re: Paperwork, officers, and stuff....

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

>Poster: Heather Swann <swannh@psi.com>

<snip> just wondering if there is any extraneous
>paperwork that can be minimized.

Whew.  If you can think of one that still covers the previously-discussed
'legal' paperwork and at least allows for the need for some of the
'tracking of warm bodies', I'd be *glad* to hear it.  Elated.  Delighted.

(Can you tell I've spent the last while trying to get caught up on the
seneschal filing???)

Frankly, speaking as someone towards the end of my second stint as a
Kingdom officer (two different offices) and looking ahead to my third, the
paperwork (filing) is the part I'm worst at.  I'm tired of decorating my
(already crowded) apartment in 'Early File Cabinet'.  My mailman must think
I send out chain letters or something, from the amount of mail I receive.

I'm open to suggestions!!!!

>Do any of the Kingdom level offices have funds to cover phone calls?

Nope.  And we can't reimbursed for them - too iffy on personal-benefit
stuff, I think (having just been involved in the production of Atlantian
Kingdom Financial Policy).

>assume not- just an idea.....and I'm not sure if there's a practical way to
>do it.  Prepaid calling cards that will send you a record of calls, maybe.

Hm, might work?

Anyhoo, I don't think its a case that we are power-hungry paper-pushers - I
get enough of that in the job I get paid for.  I'd be glad to discuss this
in private mail or in person as people are inclined.

Wearily,

Keilyn