From: Efenwealt Wystle [SMTP:efen@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 1997 5:35 PM
To: atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
Subject: another can o'worms

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

(Efen stares at the floor and innocently shuffles his feet.)

Uh, I didn't mean to open a big can o'worms with this copyright thing. I
wasn't blaming anyone or pointing fingers (as I stated in my original
message.) I would like to thank everyone who defended my words and
educated us on copyright law simultaneously. Laird Eogan is very correct
in that I just wanted to give the author credit where it was due. I've
written my fare share of parody and failed to credit many authors in my
performances. But I've also been the victim of "I don't know who wrote
this, but it sure is hysterical", so I try to do what I can to atone for
my sins. So let's all take a deep, cleansing, relaxing, breath...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of life in
Atlantia:

I heard tale of an SCA siege-weapon mailing list. Anyone have info?
Anyone know where I can find standards for Catapults?

efen