Bobbin Lace Instructor

Poster: Jennifer Markham <anneliese@browser.net>

Help!

My apologies for cross-posting, but I have promised some people in my area
to organize a bobbin-lace class for November 9th, and both my potential
instructors have declined.  I know it's extremely late notice, but if
anyone would be interested in teaching a class in Eastern PA (Poconos area)
next weekend, please contact me.  We would be willing to pay for materials,
gas, and tolls, and will provide housing if you want to come out on
Saturday (we're having a party then).

This is an SCA-associated group, but the instructor does not have to be
interested in the SCA.  Please email me for more details.

Thanks!
Jennifer Markham
anneliese@browser.net