[Fwd: [TY] Gulf Wars Middle Eastern Scheduling]

just thought this may be of interest to some
Aine

-- BEGIN included message

Unto the Yard from Mistress Edwina Dirks Sterne,

Greetings!  I am in charge of all things Middle Eastern this year at Gulf
Wars and I am looking for instructors in dance, drum, costuming, history,
cooking, and anything else anyone wants to learn/teach.  I have tentative
access to a large tent/pavillion.  If anyone else has one I can definately
use during the day and night, please let me know.

You may contact me through the Yard, my direct email address
(swallis614@aol.com), and my physical address - 1584 Blake Bottom Rd.,
Huntsville AL  35806.

Please feel free to pass this information to any Ansteorran and Trimaris
lists since I am not connected to any myself.  Please pass this on to anyone
who might be coming who would be interested.

I hope to have a full and varied schedule of classes this year.

In Service,
Edwina

-- END included message