Re: In Search of Patterns (fwd)

Poster: Debbie Halstead <djh3a@onyx.pvcc.cc.va.us>

A bit late, but Sam's message was informed enough to forward along anyway.

Deborah

From: Samantha Francis <zammis@hotmail.com>

Actually, the "new company" is simply some of the people from Medieval
Miscellanea doing a new company. I think the name is Past Patterns, but
they have very limited patterns right now- basic peasant stuff, an early
tudor set of patterns, and a cavalier set of patterns. G street Fabrics
in Centreville, VA and Rockville, MD carries them.
The other company they were selling was Queta's closet. My mom used one
of their patterns recently for my wedding and really liked it. They're
based out of Florida. I haven't seen them at G street, but I have seen
some of them in the ALter Years Catalog.

A good source for patterns, if you can't get to G street, is the
AlterYears catalog. They're based out of Pasadena, CA. I can give you
the address, etc. The patterns are pricier than at G street, but it may
be better if you can't get to G street yourself.

>At the VA Ren. Fest this past year I saw a merchant selling patterns.
They