[Windmasters] String Thing time again!

Poster: "Philip S. Dean (Scott)" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

Greeting from Manus MacDhai!

It's time for String Thing again here in Windmasters' Hill!  Here is
the fly with directions:

*************** String Thing Flyer ************
Monthly String Thing

Come join us for an afternoon of activity and discussion of just
about anything having to do with string.  Bring projects in
progress or come and learn something new.  Francesca will be
sitting behind her lace pillow and is happy to teach and talk about
it.  Manus would love to show people the piece that he is working
on and what he learned at Pennsic about lucet and tablet weaving!

Come join us on the following Sundays from 2pm to 5pm:

			November 16
			December 14

We hope to see many of you then.

Francesca and Manus
mka Muir and Scott Dean
919-462-8853

Directions :
	FROM CHAPEL HILL/WEST - Take I 40 to the Davis Drive Exit.  At the
top of the exit
ramp at the light turn left (south toward Apex) and go 8 miles to the
light at High House Road.  Turn
left at this light.  Go through the next light (at Cary Parkway) and
up the hill past Bond Park and turn
right onto Castalia Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the
right under the powerlines.

	FROM RALEIGH/EAST - Take I-40 West to Harrison Avenue (this is an
exit for Cary).  At
the top of the exit ramp at the light turn left toward Cary.  Follow
Harrison to Maynard Road (just past
an Arby's) and turn right.  (There is a light at this intersection.)
Go to the second stop light, High House
Road, and turn right.  Castalia will be 1/3 of a mile.  Turn left
onto Castalia, and we're 1/3 of a mile
down Castalia on the right under the powerlines.

	FROM THE SOUTH - Take US 1 towards Raleigh and get off at the Cary
Parkway exit.  At
the top of the ramp turn left and follow Cary Parkway to High House
Road.  (There is a light here and
Preston Corner's Shopping Center.)  Turn right onto High House and
come up the hill past Bond Park
and turn right onto Castalia Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down
Castalia on the right under the
powerlines.

The address is:		1315 Castalia Dr
					Cary, NC  27513