Celtic Torques (Torcs) URLS

Poster: Brian Matthews <wilthain-nospam@handy-man.com>

Thought this may be of interest  to the group(s)
Torcs or Torques, that is twisted strands of metal worn round the neck which
served in some parts of the Celtic world as the equivalent of the coronets
of the Middle Ages.
 I liked  http://www.compulink.co.uk/~archaeology/hilites/snet.htm  myself

--
"We are born naked,wet,and hungry...then things get worse" Anon.