Equestrian showing...

Poster: CptnBnytng@aol.com

  My sister (non-SCA ) asked me to ask the populace if any would like to join
her in a parade in full armor or other costume. She  wants to enter an
equestrian unit in a parade showing all of the types of people who have used
horses as a mainstay to their way of life. She has cowboys and a few other
things covered, but not the medieval world, and that is where you come in,
good gentles.
   So, harken Knights and squires, Mongols and Arabs, if you can ride with
confidence this may be a chance to show off a bit to the mundane world.
   And by the way, she has an Arabian horse farm, so there are some fine
mounts available if you have not your own.....
   I would be very happy to recieve your inquiries via my home E-address.

   Thank you all
   Roborn Willhelm vonBach