Re: Piece Goods going out of business

Poster: CGScoop@aol.com

<< The Piece Goods in Norfolk, VA will be opening in the new year as ABC
Fabric.
 This business is mainly in Florida so far. >>

Our (Wilmington) Piece Goods is going out of business as well. A customer at
my hobby store who had just been to the Piece Goods closing sale said that
this new store will not sell cloth by the yard, only by the roll. Does this
sound looney to anyone besides me? Who needs that much cloth at once?