non-SCA equestrian event

Poster: CptnBnytng@aol.com

A couple of days ago I posted this note on the wall for one and all ;

<<   My sister (non-SCA ) asked me to ask the populace if any would like to
join her in a parade in full armor (or other costume). She  wants to enter an
equestrian unit in a parade showing all of the types of people who have used
horses as a mainstay to their way of life. She has cowboys and a few other
things covered, but not the medieval world, and that is where you come in,
good gentles.
   So, harken Knights and squires, Mongols and Arabs, ( any one else too ! )
if you can ride with confidence this may be a chance to show off a bit of our
stuff to the mundane world.  If this goes well she would like to take the
unit to bigger parades in the future.
   And by the way, she has an Arabian horse farm, so there are some fine
mounts available if you have not your own.....
   I would be very happy to recieve your inquiries via my home E-address.  >>

   Good Gentles,
   I fear I neglected to say that this event is in our fine Barony of
Highland Foorde, at the town of Boonsboro ( that's just south of Hagerstown,
MD ), and will be held in the spring.
   And no, I don't live in Highland Foorde, but since it is part of our SCA
it is as fine as any !

   Roborn Willhelm vonBach

   Hey, Sven, how about passing some of that mead down this way !