Greetings and Help

Poster: Me <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

Greeting upon you from Marinus
It is indeed fair news to have yet another soon to be assimalated to
scadian.(Don't tell her:) I offer any assistance you may need to the best of
my limited ability and time which of course is the scadian way. I kind of
new myself but I guess you could say I jumped in head first. Now I am not
only involved with my group but I have more interests then I have time.:)
(Bardic Scripties Calligraphigan Autocratting in the future fighting future
king of atlantia someday :)  Best thing is to meet people till your head
falls off and thats after you get the monster phone list that has every
number you'll need except those you will need at the last moment.  (never
fails:) And of course remember the dream and do all you can to help out .
And you will start out on the right foot. I will see you at an event someday
hopefully so I will stop my babble and say farwell.
Bonus Nox
Myrddin of Ellesmere(officially of Marinus)
M.K.A Josh Thomas