The Most Fabric

Poster: Leila Mohajerin <lmohajer@email.unc.edu>

Dear Collector's of the Cloth!

If we were to pull out our hoards, I fear I would win!  Not only do I have
a job where I am daily going to fabric stores, looking through national
suppliers catologs, and just being around when costume shops are closing,
but I took a job at a large Mid Western fabric chain when it was announced
it was going to close.  I took the job specifically to earn fabric money
and discounts (employees got the drop on the sales).  And they were still
taking charge cards, so some how I still didn't end up even!  I have
utility shelves stacked to the celling, AND boxes and boxes and boxes!  I
keep promising myself that I won't buy any more until I use up what I
have, and then I see a bolt of something realy unique! Don't know what
I'm going to make out of it, so I buy it all!  Does anyone know of a help
group for this?

Still in Stitches,
Sveva