Re: Cloth Wars...er... Stores (was Piece Goods etc.)

Poster: "Sharon Paris" <sparis@awod.com>

My Lady as before I a still new to this dread disease and my Lord is sure
to hope for a cure for it.  I am told that the longer you have it the
harder is to get rid of.  But alas, man or woman we all have the urge to
have it all. If anyone dose find the cure please let us all know.  I can
have no money and still want to just go in and take a quick peak.
Looking for a quick cure. HE HE
Misty