Last reminder about auction for Baroness Rachel

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Good friends,

This is my last-ditch effort to collect monetary contributions or donations
of items for the auction we plan to hold next weekend to help Baroness
Rachel with all the medical expenses she incurred during her recent
untimely illnesses and hospital stays.

So far, I have collected the sum of $365.00 and received promises for the
auction of handcrafted jewelry, beaded necklaces, a commissioned scroll, a
personal banner, hand-turned bowls and a color tv.

Rachel's bills will probably total several thousand dollars and I would
love to be able to hand her over $1000 next Saturday to help defray these
bills and relieve the worry she is experiencing.

If you were planning to send a check, please do so now.  Make it payable to
Lisa Adams and mail it to my address.  If you are planning to bring an item
to the auction, please let me know so I can add it to the list.

Jonathan, please cross-post this to the Windmaster's list.

Thank you all for your generosity and kindness!  You will never know how
much it meant to me (and to Rachel) that I could ask this of you and you
provided.

Rhiannon