Crass Commercial Announcement / Technique Source

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Hi folks,

 Having seen Ingas' site I must say that she does excellent work.
Such etching may also be done by yourself and is done by at
least a couple of Atlantians and Windmasters I know.

 Not detracting from Inga in the least, for those of you adventurous
souls who would like to attempt the technique yourself you may find
the instructions for doing the same in Tim McCreights book The
Complete Metalsmith. The book doesn't cost very much. And the
materials are not expensive. You might want to make some etched
pendants or escutcheons for that feast gear chest or belt plaques
or earrings. Think I'll let Tim McCreight tell you how...

                        Magnus