Holiday Concert 12/8

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Unto the denizens of various Atlantian e-lists, greetings! If Storvik and
Roxbury Mill have lists, someone please forward this thither as well...

Harp & Drum Corps and Alle Psallite will present a concert of Holiday
Music on Monday, December 8th. The site is the Center Court stage at Fair
Oaks Mall in Fairfax VA. The concert starts at 7:30 PM; please try to be
there by 7:20 to get good seats. (Oh yeah, admission is free.)

Fair Oaks Mall is located at the intersection of I-66 and US 50 west of
Fairfax City. Take I-66 to exit 57-B, 50 West, and take the ramp marked
"Shopping Center" to get into the mall area. Park just about anywhere, as
the Center Court area is equally difficult to get to from any entrance.
(As you may have guessed, the stage is pretty much right in the middle of
the mall -- Lower Level.)

If you could come in garb that would be even better! (The performers will
be in garb of course.)

In service to shameless plugging,
Evan