page school at University

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

Greetings!  At the next University, we will be having a track of classes
for the youth of Atlantia.  Some ideas I have are:  Boffer Fighting
Rules, How to Make Boffer Weapons, How to Make Chain Mail,  Court
Etiquette, Sewing and Garment classes and of course, Heraldry, both Voice
and blazonry.  Any other suggestions?  Anyone willing to teach a course?
Please let me know if you are interested.  I'd like to get the instructor
list finalized before the end of March.  Thank you to everyone for your
help.  In Service, Kari Kyst

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland