Re: Forward from Earl Dafydd

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

> Why not two principalities and the two together make up "Greater
> Atlantia"  that way the concerns of both regions could be adressed.  It
> is funny I always hear about the Principality in the north not the south
> of Atlantia.  Just thought it was worth kicking around.
>
> Lora Leigh

No reason why not -- there are a number of Kingdoms that have at one time
or another been discretely subdivided into principalities, although it
isn't common.

Also, in my time in the SCA, I've heard of nascent Southern Principality
movements about every three or four years, nearly as often as I've heard
of Northern Principality movements.