Re: Two, two, two princedoms.

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Phillip wrote:

>Now THIS solution works real well for me. I can see this as not causing a
>split, but recognizing the way things are. Lots of great schtick, pomp,
>ceremony and fight possibilities.

One must, however, keep in mind the example Falcone just pointed out, that
of Atenveldt and the Principality of the Sun. If one or the other of the
two Principalities goes Kingdom at some point, the other would be the same
geographic area as the original Kingdom, and would become superfluous. It
would, of necessity, have to be dissolved. I'm not saying two P's in the
same pod is a bad idea, but this example should be kept in mind.

In service,
Corun MacAnndra
Baron Storvik