Re: Ymir event announcement

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

Unto the good folk of Atlantia does Duncan MacKinnon send greetings!

As Lord Gaston said, please contact me if you will be attending the Tourney
of Ymir and have special dietary needs. My phone number is (919) 490-4686
(no calls after 10 PM, please), and I can be e-mailed at
tabrady@mindspring.com. And yes, there will be enough vegetarian foods
available so that both carnivores and herbivores will be able to have a
complete meal if they are on board. Please consider reserving early, as
feast spaces will most likely be taken quickly! (Reservations go to Lady
Tangwystl, not me, though!)

With best regards, and looking forward to seeing many of you in February, I
remain

In service to Atlantia and Windmasters' Hill
Duncan