Stierbach and their Cows

Poster: Izofgold <Izofgold@aol.com>

Unto all of Atlantia doth Gwyneth MacDonagh send warmest greetings!

Firstly, many thanks to their RM for the AoA I received at Dun Carrig.
(Forgive Spelling).  Secondly, congrats to the newly founded Barony of
Stierbach and her inahbatants.  The display of the alms (Bribes?) at the
aforementioned event was truely a fantastic sight!  And to whomever made those
wonderful cowchips a happy vivant!  You have a rough and joyous road ahead of
you, and many many friends out there who will help if needed (but we all know
that you don't)!

Again, congrats!

Ldy. Gwyneth MacDonagh

"We are roses of one garden"