North Cornet Poll

Poster: Me <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

I have listen to both this list and the princapality list. I have come up
with the idea of running unofficial poll of the populace of merryrose.
Anyone who wishes to enter a vote please send it privately to me @:
dungeon@norfolk.infi.net (no caps please) .
Please follow the following reply format.
Subject:North Cornet Vote
Body:1.I approve of a northern princapality forming.
                          -or-
         2.I do not aprove of a northern princapality
then your sca name. The poll will end after Yule (Jan 1) and I will have
votes tallied the 2nd day of Janurary. Results will be posted then on Merry
rose list. I hope everyone votes for a more realistic opinion on the topic.
In service to the People of the Society
Myrddin of Marinus