Re: North Cornet Poll

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> I don't mean to denigrate what you're trying to do, and I will be interested
> in seeing the results, but I'd appreciate knowing what motivates you to do
> this. Personally I think such a vote, official or not, is a bit premature.
>
> In service,
> Corun

It's also a slanted sampling of those Atlantians who have Internet
access, and an even smaller sub-set of those who subscribe to the Merry
Rose.

I might one day agree with a kingdom-sponsored web page perhaps to tally
member responses, if published in the paper Acorn first.  And then only
to augment the receipt of real mail pollings.  But right now, I don't
think we're ready for that.

Any other "unofficial" voting scheme would be lacking in the proper
audience, and the results could be used incorrectly.

To echo His Excellency's comments, please don't think I'm insulting you;
that's not my wish.
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org