ISO Susanna Grey

Poster: david.a.montuori@adn.alcatel.com (Dave Montuori)

Good gentles all, I hope you can help me.

I need to get in touch with Lady Susanna Grey, the sometime "Army of
Isenfir," now resident in Caer Mear. I do not know if she has email
access, and if she does, she may not patronize this place. But it's
likely that someone who reads this missive knows how to find her.

Please have her contact me by e-mail, or call me this evening at
703-802-6385 (that's the number in the Acorn). I'd like to clear
up some administrative confusion regarding the heraldic submission
she left with me at Unevent.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
Evan da Collaureo, Golden Dolphin Herald Designate