Re: [EK] Operation Renaissance Persona

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

P D RUSS wrote:

> Poster: P D RUSS <PDRUSS@aol.com>

> <<
>  Not entirely so; Stierbach has a hunting guild (with participants like
>  myself from Ponte Alto) that is actively hunting (and acquiring) deer
>  for the feast at Twelfth Night.
>   >>

> Just curious, do you hunt in garb?
>
> Tamara

Gee, I suppose one could make a blaze orange tunic and hunt in it.  :)
Or, perhaps a cotehardie with a nice blaze orange hat.

It's a cool thought, but I'm not sure how practical it is combining the
law with nice garb.

And at any rate, the shotgun and the .357 would ruin the whole
atmosphere.  :)

But, but... we're doing it for SCAdian purposes!  :]
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org