Re: [EK] Operation Renaissance Persona

Poster: Tom Rettie <tom@his.com>

At 12:03 PM 12/17/97 -0500, Kevin of Thornbury wrote:

>Except at camping events.  I cook up a mean batch up smoke.  :)

Reminds me of Pennsic at dusk -- the campfire and torch smoke gets pretty
thick, making for poor air quality but great atmosphere.

>> * Food without agriculture or hunting.
>
>Not entirely so; Stierbach has a hunting guild (with participants like
>myself from Ponte Alto) that is actively hunting (and acquiring) deer
>for the feast at Twelfth Night.

Sounds to me like there could be some good tales of how the guild stalked,
dispatched, and prepared its prey.  Might make for a nice little piece of
schtick at the feast -- "this is how that joint ended up on your plate..."
With appropriate editing of the more mundane particulars of course.

Regards,

Fin