12th night hotel status

Poster: Barbara Bilodeau <carthew@mindspring.com>

I've called the Courtyard Marriott in Fairfax, the hotel where we have a
block of rooms reserved for 12th night, and I thought I'd pass the
status along to you.

There are still plenty of rooms available - only 40 have been reserved
for Saturday night.  HOWEVER, like the Acorn said, after the 21st our
lock on the *really* good price ends. And that's this Sunday. There are
other "ok" prices, but the rate of $49 (plus tax) will go up.

So, if you plan to use the hotel and you'd rather keep your money to
spend with the merchants or at the auction/raffle, make your
reservations now!  Please help me out and remind your email-impaired
friends.

Of course, keep in mind that you don't have to spend money on a hotel at
all, and you can always contact our crash space coordinator, Lady Karen
Larsdatter, to arrange for some free crash space.

At your service,
Anne.