Re: [EK] Operation Renaissance Persona

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

Having been there (18 years! Eeek), I agree with Dafydd that those who look
back to a "Golden Age" when the (Known) world was a better place are
probably not looking at the reality.  On the other hand, the idea that we
live in a degenerate age and things were better "in the old days" seems to
have been an extremely medieval attitude!