Re: Please translate Heraldese...

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  Fleams look like an inverted 2, Tibor, not 3.

How do you pronounce tomato?  Chacun a son gout.  (:-)  I think it looks
like a formal 3, you think it looks like an inverted 2.  Nearly the same
thing.

  >  Gules, a fess wavy cotised Or, overall a unicorn rampant contourny and
  on a chief argent three arrows fesswise gules.

  >Across the top of this very busy-busy arms, is a chief: a large band
  >covering the top fifth of the shield.  It is white/silver and has 3 arrows
  >on it.  The arrows are stacked one on the other, pointing to the viewer's
  >left, feathers to the right.

  Not stacked arrows.  There was no mention of 'in pale' to put them in that
  relationship, and 3 things on a chief are by default in a row.

Nice catch, thanks.

	Tibor