Atlantian Royal Bard, part duh...

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

Ok, I just double checked and here is the schedule for the competition
from the Kingdom 12th Night event schedule.  THIS IS CORRECT (and just for
your information, I will be wearing a non-period wrist watch, so yes, I
actually plan on starting at these times--foolish, I know, but looks who's
talking).
Preliminary Round- 10:45 am
Final Round-   	1:30 am
If anyone wants more info on the even schedule, goings on, ect., there is
a real handy web page set up for this event at
http://acorn.maxson.com/F-Jan-98/twelfthnight.htm
Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   curator/historical consultant    |       Atlantian Royal Bard
   Scottish Tartans Museum          |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"