On the MOAS Pages

Poster: Karen@agent.infodata.com (Harris, Karen)

Greetings, all!

Well, in the midst of getting the Giusti i Fatti in final order, I
had a thought.  (Which is dangerous enough ...)

Would anyone like to see the following on the Atlantian A&S pages?
(URL is http://moas.atlantia.sca.org)

- Information on upcoming early music concerts in the Atlantian area
(I can get information on the DC-area concerts but could get a few
concerts further south as well)

- Information on museum exhibits in Atlantia that may be of interest
to SCA folk (similar to the "Field Trips" page I set up for Kingdom
Twelfth Night at http://acorn.maxson.com/F-Jan-98/fieldtrips.htm)

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see added!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter,
  who gave Gruffudd a Chanukah Groat :)