signatures for scrolls at 12th night

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Lady Enid has mentioned that she has quite a bit of table space during
the day for a scroll display at 12th night.  The funny thing was when she
asked me whether I needed it or not - HA! What's the benefit of a big scroll
display?  It lets you know what's going on with the backlog and it gives
me space for collecting signatures!

I need signatures from nearly EVERY former Crown currently playing in
Atlantia.  I would ask that all former Crowns of Atlantia please stop by
the scroll display at 12th night.  Nearly everybody that has held a reign
since Duchess Caterina and Duke Boudoin (sorry about spelling!) has a
scroll waiting on them to be signed.  Would you stop by and give 15
minutes of your time?  Course, if you don't stop by I can always find you!
<G>.

Thanks in advance from all Atlantians,

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet, Atlantia