RE: Weather and road conditions

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

As far as I77S from Statesville all the way down to Charlotte
is now clear.  I've done the commute for the past 2 days and it's
fine.  Further South of Charlotte I77 started clearing up the same day
the snow hit because it started raining pretty soon after.

In any case I77 South bound  from 40 on down is perfectly clear.
I don't know about the roads inside Davidson.  You'll need a local
for that.

Rebecca