Vivat Ysolt!

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

Greetings and wel mot, everichon!

This past Twelfth Night I travelled many miles north to fufil my duties
and find a new Royal Bard to entertain and educate this fair Kingdom.  The
final three competitors were Lady Ysolt La Bretone, who impressed and
delighted us with songs from the land of France; Lord Gregory Blount of
Isenfir, who showed us his skill in period instrumentation and dance
music; and Sayyid Rabah az-Zafar who made us smile with songs of our
Kingdom and our Dream.
The entries were difficult to judge, being so different in nature, but a
decision was made, and I am very happy to congradulate Lady Ysolt La
Bretone as the new Royal Bard of Atlantia!  Vivat!
Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   curator/historical consultant    |       Sangster of Atlantia
   Scottish Tartans Museum          |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"