My new identity

Poster: jtrigg@softworkscc.com

After careful consideration, I have decided to change my persona and
name.  My new persona is Blaise de Cormeilles, a mid-15C Frenchman.  I
will be signing with both names at least until the paperwork goes
through, but I would appreciate being referred to as Blaise whenever
people can remember.

Thanks,
He who was once Jamie FitzGeorge
 --
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else (RL/DNRC) O-
Old SCA: Jamie FitzGeorge, AOA, Archer, bard, Seastar Pursuivant Emeritus