Re: Hope its not true but...[Fwd: [Mid] e-mail legislation]

Poster: henderson@infodata.com (Henderson, Sharon)

Greetings, good gentles all; please forgive the wide-cast intrusion into your
mailbox!

Fortunately, this one appears to be untrue.  On another list, this was refuted as
being not the case by a gentleman who actually called the FCC and his legislator,
and was told this was rumor and nothing more.  Something like it was considered some
time ago, but was voted down as invasive.

Wow, legislature with clue.  What's next -- peace in our time??  ;-)

In service,
Meli ferch Iasper
Ponte Alto, Stierbach, and points Atlantian.

(With special greetings to the Barony of Carillion, of which and her peoples I have
many fond memories from the late 70's/early 80's!)